Tuesday 21 October 2014

Autumn Fave Beauty Haul.











 
 
 
 
 
 


 
Hello Bloggers and welcome to my very first Autumn Beauty Haul, I thought that I would give this a try and show you guys what I am loving and how to keep my skin healthy during these cold days. I will be listing out a review on what I personally think about each of the products that you have spotted from above. I would love to know what you think on whether I should produce more of this blog post or just stick to my fashion? However I am absolutely tempted to do both so will just see how this goes. Hope you are all well? And having a great day!
 
1. L'Oreal Lumi Magique (Foundation) in Golden Linen.
This have been my favourite foundation for years and goes perfectly with my skin stone, it never goes runny or patchy on my skin and doesn't even leave my skin feeling oily or clammy. The best thing about this foundation is that it stays on my skin all day without re applying. 
 
2. Max Factor Crème Puff in Translucent.
I am loving this powder after I am finished applying with my foundation as it gives my face that flawless airbrush look. It does come along with face pad but I don't seem to like using it on my face, because when I apply it just seems more harsher and not evenly spread. Instead I use Real Techniques Powder Brush and it just works like a charm.
 
3. Maybelline in 630 Velvet Beige.
For autumn its all about wearing dark lipsticks, but when I'm going for a natural look, or sometimes I do get really lazy caking my face with layers of make up. I find that a natural tone lips that is matte and slightly glossy brighten your face from being dull.
 
4. Babylips (Yellow)
Before applying my lipstick I always use babylips to keep them moist, I mainly use the Blue Colour which is natural. I practically have all the colours of babylips I think its come to a point where I'm obsessed. But I love this colour in particular as the colour comes out with a tint of pink when you apply and it just looks absolutely darling.
 
5. Pocket Bac in Lemon meringue Cheer.
Who doesn't love this brand, I am kind of like a clean germ freak so I always bring hand sanitizer with me but, forget them boring gel that you would find at either your nearest shopping store such as Asda, Tesco or Wall Mart. These ones are just amazing and comes along with different scent. Now that its autumn and winter they are producing seasonal festive scents for you to choose from such as gingerbread man etc.
 
6. Montagne Jenesse in Tropical.
I love face masks they're just great when you want to relax or going round at a friends house having a girly night. My favourite is this tropical scent as it just smells lovely, this is good for people who have oily skin and replenishes your skin being healthy. This one is also a peeling off mask which is fun to do.
 
7. Crabtree & Evelyn in Citron Honey and Coriander  
After I have finished applying my hand gel, I always use hand lotion now that its getting colder so my hands doesn't dry up and stay healthy.
 
8. Kaizi's Coconut Oil.
This product is made out of 100% natural coconut oil with a hint of lavender from Australia, in some occasions I apply this on my skin after I have showered and you don't need to apply lotion on after. It helps your body look glowing and locks in the moisture.
 
9. Body Shop in Deluxe Edition Chocolate.
This lotion is perfect and smells divine, I love most of the Body Shop products but this in particular have to be my favourite. The best thing about it too is that the smell lasts long and actually smells of pure chocolate.
 
10. Marc Jacobs in Daisy
What girl doesn't love Marc Jacobs perfume? I have made up my mind and I am planning to collect all of their perfumes as they just smell so perfect, I also love the packaging of the bottle which is so adorable, don't you think? This is the perfect autumnal scent to have.
 
 
Thanks everyone who have taken a looksy on my blog and have read this post. I hope you liked reading it as much as I love blogging and presenting you daily fashion and beauty posts.

6 comments:

  1. I love Maybelline's Velvet Beige! it's one of my all time favourite drugstore lippies! great products! I love the Marc Jacobs perfumes too! the bottles are so damn cute! xo

    www.thebeautyideal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coconut oil with lavender oil sounds spectacular. I have both at home. Why didn't I think to combine the two earlier? :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad that I have given you an idea xxx

      Delete
  3. I love Daisy perfume but my bottle is running out! Going to have to replace it!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk