Friday 4 July 2014

Holographic Obsession.

This summer I am trending on floral festive headbands and hologram. I love holograms as they are funky and very summery to wear which certainly captures anyone's attention with a blink of an eye. So get trending!.
 
I will now show you how I have styled my hologram obsession. But of course styling my outfit to a more comfortable and causal wear which is always best.
 
A spaghetti crop top is ideal to wear with denim shorts and is available in all different colours depending on what you fancy.
 
Instead of wearing normal denim shorts, why not try wearing high waisted it will emphasise the length of your leg and give you an illusion of being taller.
 
You can simply wear flowers as part of your accessories if you feel to bare or a chunky statement necklace. My choice was to go for the festive flowers and wearing a slim vintage Casio watch.
 
And finally for the shoes, well I guess that your going to know what I'm going to say and it is hologram.

 
Flower Headband - Primark / Spaghetti Crop top - Misselfridge
Denim Shorts - River Island / Casio Watch - Urban Outfitters
Holographic Bag - Henry Holland / Holographic Sandals - Ebay.
 




 
 




 

Regina xo
 









 


2 comments:

  1. I have a severe holographic obsession as well. So retro yet futuristic. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Summer outfit! You look great :)\
    Andrea-Thandi x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk