Monday 19 May 2014

Fine dining at the Ritz in London.

So on Sunday I went out with my family for one my parents friends retirement. We had an eventful day having a lavishing tea at the Ritz followed by watching Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre and finished the day with a cheeky alcoholic beverages and more food!

Whilst I was there, the people at the front guest greeted us with a warm welcome, and showed us to our table, the place was outstanding that featured antique French furniture and walls all over, with sweet scent of flowers, almost like being at a grand palace.

They catered unlimited Champaign, marvellous choices of different flavoured teas to choose from, and miniature cakes and sandwiches that was absolutely delicious.

The servants treated you like royalty, I definitely did feel like a princess.

I will now talk to you about my outfit on what I wore to that special occasion.

This floral dress from Topshop was the perfect dress to wear, the detail and fitting was outstanding, I fell in love on how the dress had a cage flared style at the bottom.

I am a major sucker for floral prints this season and was very happy with this purchase. I finished the outfit with a simple gold necklace that was only £4 which I personally thought was an absolute bargain and wouldn't of ever thought that it was from Primark. Partnered the whole outfit with some cute strappy pointy heals and a black boxed clutch bag for that touch of elegance.



 Floral Dress - Topshop / Necklace - Primark /
Clutch Bag - Accessorize / Heals - New Look.



 
 
 
 


 
 
Regina xo

 


 






4 comments:

  1. Wow! so cool! I love the photos and I really love your dress :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk