Tuesday 18 March 2014

The Beauty Procrastination Tag

Afternoon my lovelies!

Sorry I have not been blogging for a while as I am slightly poorly :( and been very busy with coursework and so on. If I have not replied to you etc this is the reason. 

Any ways I have been tagged by the beautiful Isabel who has an amazing blog called IisforIZ. If you are looking for tips and advice then you should totally check her out.

I love reading tag posts like this, and hopefully you enjoy reading mine. There are 18 questions altogether and will tag 6 people that I have chosen if you want to join in the fun. The questions that you would have to answer will be the same.

1. Are you a very open or private person?
When it comes to silly or out of the ordinary things  I really don't care who I tell, but when it involves major or specific topic they would have to be a close friend of mine, a really close friend. I choose not to have bestfriends because I think the whole idea of it is just sad. Don't mean to offend people who do, this is just my opinion don't cry about it. But like I'm not that type of person to just tell my whole life story to, if that was me and someone done that, I would instantly think to myself I don't think I care. 

 2. If money was no object, where would you move to?
I would move somewhere exotic where I can wake up all day feeling like I'm in paradise, sipping on my mango drink, tanning it out, not a care in the world. 

3. Who was the last person that made you cry?
When my boyfriend accidentally dropped my I phone and there was a tiny scratch, I cried and thought it was the end of the world!

4. Is there a song that can bring you to tears easily?
Not that I can think of.

5. Do you believe in soul mates?
I'm not to sure about that, I guess I would have to see it for myself then maybe I would believe when the time comes.

6. What age do people usually mistake you for?
Most people surprisingly think that I am a lot older than what I should be and I get mistaken of being in my 20's. I don't know if that's a good thing or what, but I personally think I look a lot younger as I have a baby face, and still get I.D. The only time I don't is when I get a scratch cards but I guess that's a plus.

7. What are you wearing?
Right now I'm wearing my comfy pink leopard pyjamas and fluffy socks.

8. Have you ever been in love?
Yes.

9. How tall are you?
I think I'm like 5ft 3 or 4. I have my days when I am really tall or either short, weird I say.

10. How much do you weigh?
I have no clue to be honest. But I'm either a size 6 or 8 if that helps.

11. Do you have any piercings? 
Back in my days I used to be addicted to piercing and have 8 piercings on my ears. I never wanted my belly done because I got major freaked out when I saw one infected. I had my tongue done, and cried I think that was the most painful piercing I have ever experienced in my life, but when I fell asleep once it fell out and I swallowed it. By the time I could of replaced it with a new tongue bar it closed. So that was basically a waste of my money. I would never get it re pierced and actually glad that it closed up and so on, because I'm not personally into that any more.

12.Favourite TV show?
I don't really have time watching TV shows, but I sometime catch up watching 2 broke girls.

13. Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who I can speak to and act like they are one of my close friends,  also caring, can make me laugh when I'm down in the dumps, well mannered, respectful, and can act as weird as I am.

14. Favourite quotation?
"Chicken nuggets is like my family" haha!. This never fails to make laugh.


15. Do you have any fear?
I fear of rats and mice. They are vile deceased creatures Ew! No clue why god invented them.

16. What is your daily beauty routine?
Wash my face with soap and water, I hate using wet wipes on my face as I don't feel fresh wiping of my make up using them. Apply primer, then foundation,  powder, mascara, bronzer, blusher, and either wear a lip balm or lip stick and then style my hair.

17. When going out somewhere how long does it take you to get ready?
It takes me like 30 minutes or so, I'd rather get my extra sleep and chill out.

18. How organised is your make up and nail collection.
Very organised I keep them all in cute vintage boxes stored nice and tidy or line them up on show always kept on the same spot unless I am taking it out with me then I put it my cute make-up bag. Nothing can go worst than not being able to find things, I have zero lack of patience and for me to be looking around hunting on where I have last placed it would really grind my gears.

That's the end of it. If you have survived reading all this, congratulations!

The next tag will go to my gorgeous bloggers:
trend-mae.blogspot.com
GreyWalls
lovefromsimmie.com
xxcharlou.blogspot.co.uk
missemmacharlotte.blogspot.co.uk
in-my-fashion-pocket.blogspot.co.uk

Regina xo




12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much darling for the tag!!! This is so nice ;) Haha I'm afraid of mice and rats too... ;) xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I am not the only one haha :) and it's okay! xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, thanks for the lovely mention! :)
    I'm the same when it comes to dropping my phone. The heart stopping moment when you go to pick it back up and see the damage haha ! xx

    http://iisforiz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for tagging me gorgeous! Love your answers. X Emma


    www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply Emma, and that's fine :) x

      Delete
  4. We love getting to know other bloggers through posts and tags like these!! Love the nuggets quote too!
    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and so do I :) I love reading tags like this

      Delete
  5. Hey honey, thanks for the tag!
    Ill do it as soon as possible, you're too sweet :)

    Have you seen my USA Fashion & Beauty Haul at lovefromsimmie.com ?

    Stay beautiful doll XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will take a look at your blog beautiful, sorry it's a late reply xxx

      Delete
  6. nice answers! and love your layout, I nominated you for the best layout award here:
    http://bloggerawards.tk/2014/03/20/month-1-april-awards/
    I hope it's okay, if so just go to their website and confirm the nomination (remember to read the rules, a lot of people forgets it haha).
    Their website is http://bloggerawards.tk
    If you need anything (sometimes it's hard to understand how it works) you can ask me and I'll try to help you, my blog is http://fashionciao.com
    Hase a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will take a look at this as soon as possible :)

      Delete

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk