Friday 14 March 2014

Oooh strawberry.

Body Shop: Strawberry body butter, and lip balm.
Happy Fridays beauty bloggers,

I popped into body shop and thought I would try a different scent to use as I always use the coconut body butter. And I fell in love with this sweet strawberry smell, that really excites me for summer.

 I prefer using Body Shop products because they do not test on animals, and their lotion always leave my skin soft and irresistible. Before I used to use Vaseline cocoa butter and Aloe Vera but it did not seem to adapt well on my skin.

Body Shop gives you a discount stamp every time you purchase an item or have bought and exceeded to a certain amount they will offer you a free give away to take home with you. Now for me as a customer. I give them a massive thumbs up.

There lip balms comes along different scent for you to choose. I particularly like this lip balm because it gives my lips a natural red healthy tint look and being shiny, but not too glossy, and smells divine. This is also similar to the orange Baby Lips which is a Maybeline brand and the price is almost exact.

What I like best about these products is that it affordable, good brand, and reach my satisfaction.

Regina xo

3 comments:

  1. I love body butter from The Body Shop <33! Good products!

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Body Shop products <3 always so nice!
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk