Tuesday 4 February 2014

Valentine's Day ideas.

Floral Dress - Topshop/ Vera Wang (Princess) eau de toilette - Debenhams
Hello everyone, hope you are all well? Here's a quick idea for that perfect outfit this Valentine's Day that I have recently purchased.

Pink and Pretty what every princess should have. This romantic, flowery boob tube dress will take your breath away.

 It's great for this upcoming love fest this Valentine's. You'll be sure that your special man will whisk you away to a fairy tale evening you have always dreamed of.

This lavishing Vera Wang perfume will also top up your night feeling royal and all mighty. One of Vera's powerful elixir that is bound to hypnotise your greatest desire.

Hopefully this has given you an idea on what to wear for this occasion. Check out my other posts and websites such as Lookbook, Bloglovin, Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram for more updates, there is a link on my home page provided for these sites.

Keep on smiling, until next time! シ

Regina xo

11 comments:

  1. oh my god, the print on that dress! So perfect and pretty.

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kassie, I'll take a look on your page, please share my page, I have recently started blogging, thanks chick xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sade, your blog is really good so I gave you a cheeky follow :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Vanessa, thank you, and yeah sure this is my bloglovin link xo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11547695

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is beautiful, Perfect for summer! Love your blog too!x

    Would be really greatful if you checked out my new fashion blog over at http://in-my-fashion-pocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou polly, had a look at your blog too and I love it :) followed you aswell x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so beautiful!!! I love floral prints <33 and this pink is so bright! WONDERFUL :)

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and me too, I'm a big fan of floral prints xx

      Delete
  9. "Princess" smell do good !
    The dress is so cute.
    Could we follow each other :)?

    Xx
    http://wwwricestyle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk