Wednesday 19 February 2014

London Fashion Weekend.

Hello my beauty's, I would like to say Thank you! For following and becoming a member of my blog. Really much appreciate as I have reached over 200 followers on bloglovin, wouldn't have achieved this without your support.
 I am thankful to be attending London Fashion Weekend,  and to be given a press pass, I know it's not London Fashion Week but hey I'm not complaining, I find that this is a step forward on reaching my goals and improving my fashion& beauty blog.

I am extremely excited and yet nervous to attend all the talks, meeting new bloggers and to see the latest catwalk trends that they have to offer, also the free goodie bags. I am not too sure on what else to expect, so I will take it as it goes over the weekend!

If any of you are attending, or interested in going give me a shout and either email or contact me on the social network listed on my home page and come along say hello, have a coffee or a bite to eat. It would be amazing to meet some of you.

I will be posting an update on how my day at the event was going, latest purchase and more information about London Fashion Weekend next week.

Regina xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk