Thursday 16 January 2014

New to bloggin peeps.. hey :)

 
Hello Everyone,
 
I have been such an eager beaver to start up a blog after being completely inspired by all the amazing blogs already out there. And thought to myself what better way to kick start my new year and finally take the plunge. I have an obsession with fashion and decided it's about time I had a place where I could express some of my creativity, being a clothes hoarder is my biggest weakness, whenever I walk past a shop I can't resist on treating myself. I find myself resembling the girl in the movie of confessions of a shopaholic. My blogs will mostly be used as a place to share my love for clothes, beauty, and all things pretty. 

Hope you enjoy!
Regina xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy reading my blog posts. Love looking at all your comments and knowing your opinions. For further information on any requests that you are after. Email me on: regina.95@live.co.uk